Ennead Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the E.D.A! If your new head on down to the test requests forum and ask for a test! and if youve been tested look in the results forumto check your dorm!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Latest topics
» theLWMplayer Test Results
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:01 pm by WizzleNigg

» I'm still alive??
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm by theLWMplayer

» Did ya miss me?
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am by FoxThePirate

» YamiMarik666 Test Results
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:27 pm by zacktheflash

» Colten15c Test Results
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 pm by zacktheflash

» Need a Test please
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 pm by YamiMarik666

» Test Please
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 pm by Winter Wing

» REVIVAL BITCHES!
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 am by zacktheflash

» SPIDEY'S WEEKLY TOURNEYS (HAVE RETURNED) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:54 pm by BlackSpidey

Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
callumk
fred15
KATAKEU
Anew_Returner
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anew_Returner
Admin
Anew_Returner

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:07 am

So Anew was chatting with some people and got to thinking. How creative are some people? So if it isn't any trouble let's see how creative all our peeps are!

Here it is!

ANEW'S MAKE YOUR YUGIOH CARD CONTEST!!!!!

The rules are simple~!

1. If you going by a arch follow the arch's playing style. (Example: Lightswarns = Mil for power)
2. Be creative (Nothing cheesey)
3. No God modeing (You know what this means)
4. If it's a normal monster make it awe inspiring or poetic.
5. Be original (Not like some brio bite off)

*BONUS*

If you do make it into a archtype make a story on how it fits in with the others. like a bio.

only 3 winners~! and all 3 get a special award from the Maiden of the acadamy ANEW~!

Good luck and make those brain cells sweat~!

DEADLINE: 6/17/2012

Last edited by Anew_Returner on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anew_Returner
Admin
Anew_Returner

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 am

ANEW MADE ONE~!!!!

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 72564

If you cant read the eff here they are!

4 Level 4 Monsters "Evilswarm" or "Steelswarm" monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 face-up "EvilSwarm" Xyz Monster you control, except "Evilswarm Izanami", as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials of this card.) This card cannot attack the turn you activate it's effect.
Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card: Activate one of the following effects.
● Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent
● Add 1 Level 4 or lower from your deck to your hand, then target one card in your graveyard and Special Summon that target.
● Banish all other cards on the field, in both players' hands, and in both Graveyards.If this effect is used Send this card to the Graveyard during the End Phase,
Back to top Go down
KATAKEU

KATAKEU

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 am

I always wanted more Ice Barrier Cards.So I created my own.This is one of the Ice barrier Cards I thought of The King plus he has a beard.IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 234601059.jpg&set1=&set2=&inset=false&type=Spellcaster&description=This%20card%20cannot%20be%20normal%20summoned%20or%20set.This%20card%20can%20only%20be%20special%20summoned%20by%20the%20eff%20of%20the%20Royal%20Guards%20of%20the%20Ice%20barrier.When%20this%20card%20is%20summoned%20%0A1.if%20your%20opponent%20has%20more%20than%201%20monster%20on%20his%20side%20of%20the%20field%20destroy%20all%20monsters%20your%20opponent%20controls%0A2
Back to top Go down
fred15

fred15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 pm

what site do you use to create cards?
Back to top Go down
KATAKEU

KATAKEU

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
KATAKEU

KATAKEU

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 pm

who cant read my card's eff
Back to top Go down
Anew_Returner
Admin
Anew_Returner

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 pm

*Raises hand* Anew can't -.-
Back to top Go down
callumk

callumk

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 pm

this card would be good for a hieratic deck

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 02oET
Back to top Go down
zacktheflash
Admin
zacktheflash

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Katakeu. That is god mode xD
Back to top Go down
zacktheflash
Admin
zacktheflash

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Im gonna make a card in a bit but we can make this a regular contest if you like with some prizes and stuff
Back to top Go down
zacktheflash
Admin
zacktheflash

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Anew where did you find a place to do Xyz?
Back to top Go down
Anew_Returner
Admin
Anew_Returner

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 pm

I used Yugico it wored really well too. Alot etter then I thought.

OH~! Let Anew do the contests~!!!
Back to top Go down
zacktheflash
Admin
zacktheflash

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 pm

And sure it can be your event so hold it when you like (and thanks for the help Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Anew_Returner
Admin
Anew_Returner

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Nyahaha! Anew's gonna have so much fun~! *o*
Back to top Go down
fred15

fred15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:57 pm

[img]IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! SgLvI[/img]

dark magician is my favorite card, so i thought i'd make this. i love the anime as well XD
Back to top Go down
fred15

fred15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 pm

oh and this is the eff "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 face-up "Dark Magician" on your side of the field. This card is also treated as "Dark Magician". When "Dark Magician Girl" is face up on the field, increase this monster's ATK by 1000 points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Spell Card from your deck to your hand."

i might make another one, i'm rather enjoying this xD
Back to top Go down
FoxThePirate

FoxThePirate

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 pm

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! Mystic_Warrior_low.jpg&set1=nd101&set2=4doh&inset=false&type=Warrior&description=once%20per%20turn%2Cyou%20can%20send%20from%20your%20hand%201%20light%20dragon%20and%201%20dark%20dragon%20to%20the%20graveyard%20and%20%20this%20card%20can%20attack%20twice%20this%20turn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonathon.rath
KATAKEU

KATAKEU

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 am

Since someone said I'm god Modeing(Zacktheflash, I thought god modeing was creating cards Like Divine cards And Uria and Raviel or Destiny Hero Dogma).Plus Can we create our own Archetypes and if we can I created a new cardIT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 591834185.jpg&set1=&set2=&inset=false&type=Winged-Beast&description=This%20card%20is%20treated%20as%20a%20Fire%20attribute%20monster%20too
And the eff of my former monster is this card cannot be normal summoned or set.Can only be special summoned by the eff of royal guards of the ice barrier.When this monster is summoned you can activate these effs.
1.If your opponent has more than 1 monster on the field destroy all monsters your opponent controls
2.Special Summon four ice barrier monsters from your graveyard or hand then Draw 4 cards
Back to top Go down
zacktheflash
Admin
zacktheflash

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 pm

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 73260

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 73143

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 73068

The God emperors effect is pretty illegible so here it is:
4 Level 6 "Drakos" Monsters
You can also Xyz summon this card by using one level 10 "Drakos" Synchro monster as Xyz Material (All attached Xyz materials become Xyz Materials of this card).
When this card is Xyz summoned successfully destroy all cards on your side of the field.
When this card is destroyed and would be sent to the graveyard Banish it instead.
This card gains 200 attack for each banished dragon-type monster.
Once per turn detach one Xyz material to activate one of the following effects:
. Add one Banished "Drakos" Card to your hand
. Banish 2 "Drakos" Monsters from your hand or grave to Banish 1 cards on the field
. When this card destroys a monster by battle or card effect when that card would be sent to the graveyard banish it. This card can attack once again in a row.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 73279

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 73233

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 73267

Draconic Beasts eff:
1 "Drakos" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Drakos" monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
When this card is synchro summoned banish all other "Drakos" monsters on the field.
Once per turn, you can banish two level 4 "Drakos" monsters from your graveyard to activate one of the following effects:
. Special summon two of your banished dragon-type monsters on your side of the field in face up defense position
. Attach two of your banished "Drakos" monsters to an Xyz monster on the field as Xyz material
. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field

I know I've done a lot of cards lol but they are fun to make so I've started an archetype if you have any feedback that would be helpful (be honest) :DD

Back to top Go down
fred15

fred15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:16 pm

awesome. i see a new macro archetype xD
Back to top Go down
Anew_Returner
Admin
Anew_Returner

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 am

So it's practically the 18th now and I have made my choices for the top 3 winners!

our winners are~!

fred15

zacktheflash

And~!

FoxThePirate

Congratulation~!

Anew will have your prizes in about 3 days that's when I will present it to you winners~!

Check your messages for your prizes and keep them to yourselfs~! No sharing now the glory and spoils go to the victors!

P.S.~!

Share these or ask what they were....and I'll end you.....

Bye bee~!!!
Back to top Go down
FoxThePirate

FoxThePirate

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 am

YAY! I won someting :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonathon.rath
fred15

fred15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 am

oh hey, i won! thanks anew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightOfHell
Admin
LightOfHell

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 am

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! 502537
Back to top Go down
https://enneadduelacademy.forumotion.com
Nightressa

Nightressa

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 am

Hi guys....

A bit of news.

Well i lost a duel to Anew-Returner.Aaaand we had a promise....weell...anyway.

I now belong to her aaaand well she is My Mistress now and can do whatever she wants with me Huhu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!   IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IT HAPPENED AGAIN~! ANEW GOT BORED AND LONLEY~!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next